Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hearthcraft Blessing

My coven celebrate Imbolc tonight.  One of my students designed and lead the ritual.  It was a truly moving experience.  I'm still on a ritual high.  In honor of Imbolc, I thought I would share the blessing that I wrote back in December for my hearth and home magick study.  I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you have a truly amazing Imbolc.  Blessed be.

Hearthcraft Blessing

On the fire and on the floor,
Hearthcraft power, rage from smoor.
Stoke the coals, raise flame from cinder,
Gone from here are the things that hinder.

Fortunes told through herbal tea,
Reveal the future now to me.
Mortar and pestle, besom and broom,
Help me now to cleanse this room.

Stove and kettle, scissors and knife,
These are the tools of a cottage witch life.
Powers of the hearth and home,
Comfort guests who stay or roam.

Hearthstone square and cauldron round,
Help me merge with this sacred ground.
Throw the herb on the household fire
To bring about my true desire.

With this knowledge, my way's revealed.
All my pains have been well-healed.
By the flame that burns in me,
This is my will, so mote it be.



No comments:

Post a Comment